Lenovo P70 Specification :
- Android 4.4.4
- MediaTek chipset 6752 8 cores up to 1.7GHz per core
- 64-bit graphics co-processor ARM Mali T760-MP2 700MHz
- 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, microSD memory card up to 32GB
- Dual SIM-cards – microSIM, hot-swappable cards of equal value, one of them only 2G
- Screen IPS, 5 inches, 1280×720 pixels, up to 5 clicks
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery, support fast charging
- Charging other devices up to 34 days of standby time (2G), up to 46 hours talk time in 2G (up to 18 hours in 3G)
- USB on the Go(OTG)
- The main camera is 13 megapixels with LED flash, front 5 megapixels
- LTE cat. 4 (4G Voice is not supported), 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
- Dimensions – 142 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 149 grams
Lenovo P70 – Design, size, controls
- This model will be available in one color – dark blue out side of china, while in china it is presented in a white body and dark brown. Externally, the device does not make any impression, the usual rectangle of Android-smartphone, black front panel, three touch buttons below the screen. The first thing you notice is pretty slim, if you know what’s inside the battery at 4000 mAh. The dimensions of the device – 142h71.8h8.9 mm, weight – 149 grams. Typically, the model with batteries weigh about 200 grams, so the weight of 149 grams looks awesome. In everyday life, it always feel, the device is not much different from today’s smartphones.
Everywhere weight savings to achieve the most 149 grams. The right side has a on / off button, volume rocker. At the top end – 3.5 mm jack on the bottom – microUSB-socket. Build quality no complaints, it is plastic, the front panel is covered by Gorilla Glass, although oleophobic coating on the characteristics of the average, it remains visible traces of the hands and cheeks.
Under the back cover, you can see two slots microSIM-cards, they are unequal, one – only 2G, while the second – 2G / 3G / 4G. Also has a slot for memory cards. Lenovo P70 – Display 5-inch screen has a resolution of HD-1280×720 pixels (294 dpi), IPS. He has a good stock of brightness, the automatic adjustment of brightness greatly muted in order to get more work time. This is useful in almost all operating modes, except for watching a video. Color rendering screen does not stand out in class or for the worse or for the better. This is a very good solution.On the street the screen does not glare, the information is easy to read. Traditionally, Lenovo has a choice of fonts of different sizes, which makes use of the phone is comfortable depending on the severity of your vision (four preset size). I would like more flexibility in the settings, for example, different variants of colors. But expect this at such a machine is not worth it.
Lenovo P70 – Battery(Best part Of Phone)
- Let’s start with the most interesting, namely the charging time. There is support for technology Quick Charge, respectively, the total charging time is about 3 hours. If you take the Fast Charger from the Galaxy Note 4, the charging time is 2 hours 10 minutes (up to a hundred percent!). In any case, this is clearly comparable with the most modern equipment and very little for such a battery capacity. Of unusual chips noting the existence of the cable USB-OTG, which can connect to any USB-connector cable for charging, your output will be 5V, 0.5A, ie the phone can act as an external charger. In my usage scenario was exhibited automatic backlight, the day I made phone calls for about 30 minutes, and about 2-2.5 hours in social networks, the Internet, either through 3G / 4G-connection (mainly) and Wi-Fi. Two full days of machine quietly worked.
Lenovo P70 – Processor performance
-The model is based on the chipset MediaTek MT6752, is an 8-core solution of the second generation, which is focused on a model of the middle price range. Of the nice features – each core Cortex A53, frequency – up to 1.7 GHz (64 bit). Graphics co-processor Mali-T760, and also the first time for MediaTek chipset This class has built-in support LTE cat. 4 (FDD, TDD claimed, but specifically in this model is not implemented). The amount of RAM – 2 GB built-in – 16 GB, 12 GB available to the user.
Lenovo P70 – Connectivity Features
-The smartphone works in networks GSM, HSDPA and LTE (4G) and is equipped with two slots for microSIM-cards. The first slot is supported LTE FDD (bands 1, 3, 7, 20), For PC synchronization and data transfer used the supplied cable microUSB. Interface USB 2.0. Supports USB-OTG – to your phone can be connected via an adapter flash drives and other storage devices with file systems FAT / FAT32. Bluetooth. Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 with support profile A2DP. Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n). The smartphone dual-band Wi-Fi module, it works flawlessly. Like any other modern Android-device, Lenovo P70 supports the “rassharivaniya” mobile Internet on Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi-route).
Lenovo P70 – Camera
-The usual 13-megapixel autofocus camera module, which gives not good pictures, they do not look good even on the phone. However, you can verify this yourself. Also contain 5 -megapixel Front camera for selfies.
Lenovo P70 – Software features
-The device goes to Android 4.4.4, currently the latest version of the OS. All capabilities of the add-on Android called Vibe UI like Lenovo Vibe series Phones It remains an open question whether the update to version 5.0. From the perspective of the chipset is supported update. But whether it will be available for this model is not known. But companies are trying to update their key models, P70 refers to them. Neither the timing nor how will look updated (cable, over the air) unavailable.
Lenovo P70 – Music and F.M
-Traditionally, there is FM-radio, support to record sound from the airwaves. Individual player to play music not only Google Play Music. All traditional and familiar, but there is a hardware equalizer, you can adjust the sound for yourself. Phone sounds nice, but nothing special and not allocated. The maximum volume is comfortable, although the stock unit just does not have. Video codec support distinguishes H.265, otherwise all the usual and ordinary.
Final Verdict :
- If Lenovo P70 camera is slightly better, than this device can be accurately be called a bestseller, but for now it’s a very good contender for the role workaholic. Hours, a good screen – this is an argument in its favor. The model successfully, and the consumer will find it exactly. Persons who love fast performance find this mobile pretty good but camera lovers might fail their expectations.